- A New Species of Tarantula Spider in the Genus Lyrognathus Pocock 1895 (Araneae, Theraphosidae) from Sumatra
- New Giant Tarantula Discovered in Sri Lanka
- Fungal infection causes tarantula to grow antlers
- Spider That Builds Its Own Spider Decoys Discovered
- New species of tarantula spider named after Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine
Tags3D Add new tag allergic reactions anaphylaxis atacama desert avicularia bigger burrows cala captivity carapace cerbalus chicken spider discovered eye fatality germany global warming grammostola rosea india mature male molt movie new pamphobeteus peptides peru risk sam marshall smugglers smuggling snoken spatulata spider spiders spider venom swedish television tambopata tarantula tarantulas terrarium animals theraphy vegetarian venom venom apparatus
Posted on 2011/05/18 | No CommentsTarantula trade from India grows Deccan Chronicle, May 3, 2011, Vidyashree Dharmaraj Tarantulas, the creepy and crawly spiders, are in great demand world over. And there is apprehension in the...
Posted on 2011/05/17 | No CommentsSee links: http://www.sanmarinotribune.com/article/Weird_News/Weird_News/Tarantula_Smuggler_May_Get_10_Months_Behind_Bars/23401 http://www.bhcourier.com/article/Local/Local/Man_To_Be_Sentenced_In_TarantulaSmuggling_Case/76037 http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_18072415